12th - 16th June 2014
Join GastroCycle 2014 and ride through some of this country’s most spectacular scenery and raise money to help the fight against diseases of the gut, liver and pancreas.
Book Online Request Info Pack
GastroCycle 2014 is a charity bike ride in aid of Core, which departs from the BSG offices in Regent's Park, London on 12th June and arrives at the GMEX, Manchester three days and approximately 240 miles later – just in time for the 2014 BSG Annual Conference.
Anyone can take part in GastroCycle 2014 as the ride is designed to be achievable for all cycling abilities - although you will want to make sure that you are fit and healthy enough to take part.
To secure your place on GastroCycle 2014, you will need to pay a £99 registration fee and will also need to commit to a minimum sponsorship amount of £1,500 per person. This goes directly to Core. You will also need to provide your own bike!
As part of the GastroCycle team you will receive:
- Three nights accommodation in hotels including breakfast and evening meals (+/- an additional nights accommodation in London before the cycling starts)
- Secure luggage transportation between hotel accommodation
- Organised lunch and drink stops en route throughout the ride
- Signposted route provided by Skyline with technical and mechanical roadside support
- Secure cycle storage throughout
- Help and support with fundraising
GastroCycle 2014 is organised by the BSG Trainees Section and Core, in collaboration with Skyline Events. Core works across three areas to fight disease that affect the liver, the gut and the pancreas: Research, Information and Awareness. You can read more about Core at our website www.corecharity.org.uk.
For more information about GastroCycle please visit www.gastro-cycle.co.uk or call 020 7034 4979.
London to Manchester
Share on Facebook
Email to Friends
Tell your friends about this event
Type or paste your friends emails in here
The details you provide on this page will not be used to send unsolicited
e-mail, and will not be sold to a 3rd party