Freefall at over 120mph with one of our 10,000 feet tandem skydives – and if you raise the minimum sponsorship money you get to skydive for FREE!
Imagine standing at the edge of an open doorway in an aircraft flying at 10,000 feet - the noise of the engines and the wind ringing in your ears with only the outline of distant fields below. Now imagine leaning forward out of that doorway and letting go - falling forward into the clouds, skydiving down through the air as you start freefalling at over 120mph!
Well you can stop imagining as all this and more is available on one of our 10,000 feet tandem skydives which take place at over 20 airfields across the UK! No experience is required as all training is given and if you raise the minimum sponsorship you can receive your skydive for free!
Tandem Skydive highlights include:
- Jump and training completed in one day
- Harnessed to an instructor at all times
- Skydive from 10,000 feet like the pro's
- Freefall down to 5,000ft at 120mph!
- We teach you how to steer the canopy
- Landing is controlled by your instructor
- Certificate to prove you have completed a 2-mile high tandem skydive!
So what are you waiting for – simply click here to book your place on the experience of a lifetime!
We jump on most weekends throughout the year and midweek too. Therefore simply suggest your first and second choice dates on the booking form and if there are any problems with these dates we will give you a call.
There are over twenty British Parachute Association approved centres across the UK (see map below) so there is sure to be one near you. We will allocate you to your nearest centre based on your postcode.
Age - you must be 16 or over
Weight - you must be under 15 stone (although some centres do have lower weight limits)
The principal medical restrictions for all jumps are diabetes, epilepsy, fits, recurrent blackouts, heart or lung disease, mental illness and some cases of asthma. You will be required to sign a medical form before your jump declaring your fitness to take part - this will be sent to you upon receipt of your booking but is also available on request. Those under the age of 18 will need the medical form signed by a parent or guardian; those aged 40 and over, or those with a medical condition, will need it signed by their doctor.
Pre-existing physical conditions will not necessarily prevent you from taking part but please do inform us of any physical conditions as this may affect the location of your jump; if you are in any doubt then please contact us for further information on 0870 345 8000.
If you raise the minimum amount of sponsorship then all your costs can be recovered. Basically there are three payments you will need to make:
- a £70 registration fee when booking your place
- payment to the airfield on the day of your jump. This differs from airfield to airfield but will be an average of £180 and can normally be paid by credit card
- the sponsorship to the charity which on average will be £135 (£395 less £70 registration fee less £180 jump fee). This must be handed over on the day of the jump but can be done so using post-dated cheques which will not be cashed for four weeks to allow you time to collect the money in from your sponsors
Simply decide what date you want to jump and book your free tandem skydive place by using our online booking form!
- St Andrews
Share on Facebook
Email to Friends
Tell your friends about this event
Type or paste your friends emails in here
The details you provide on this page will not be used to send unsolicited
e-mail, and will not be sold to a 3rd party